Executive Assistant to the CEO
JINSA is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, who will assist the CEO’s various efforts, and act as an administrator in the office. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include:
- Scheduling meetings, conferences and Zooms involving the CEO.
- Helping to manage the CEO’s travel.
- Creating monthly reports of CEO’s expense.
- Interacting with JINSA’s Board of Directors and scheduling their meetings/conferences/Zooms.
- Facilitating Board of Director meetings by planning agendas, developing and distributing presentations and reports, and producing meeting minutes and action plans.
- Reducing CEO’s workload.
- Assisting in event planning as needed.
- Documenting and inputting Executive activities in fundraising database.
- Coordinating Executive activities with other staff members’ workflow.
- Ordering office supplies and act as main contact for vendors.
- Answering phones
- Tracking staff sick/vacation leave.
- Managing office’s digital subscriptions.
- Handling confidential matters with complete discretion.
Some domestic travel may be required.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Candidate must be:
- Detail-oriented, organized, possess strong time-management skills, work well alone and with others, easy-going, and have a positive disposition.
- Proficient in basic office software, such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5+ years of experience as an executive assistant to C-suite-level management.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Compensation: JINSA offers a very competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and great benefits.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter, resume, and a brief writing sample to JINSA Managing Director Leo Nayfeld at Lnayfeld@jinsa.org. Absolutely no phone calls, please.
The Jewish Institute for National Security of America (JINSA) is dedicated to educating Congressional, military and civilian national security decision-makers on American defense and strategic interests, primarily in the Middle East, the cornerstone of which is a robust U.S.-Israeli security cooperation. JINSA believes that a strong American military and national security posture is the best guarantor of peace and the survival of our values and civilization.